A closer look into our new Ruby Hans Workspaces Hamburg
We already shared our brand-new shots of Ruby Hans Workspace Hamburg in our last blog post and celebrated with an exclusive Opening Special. Read this blog post to find out more about what Ruby Hans is like, what services we have planned to ease your work day and how you can join our work community. We’re even giving away one of our Flex Desks for one month for free!
To us, the perfect workspace is about more than just work. It’s about getting inspired by your surroundings or the people you meet. About working in an environment that adjusts to your diverse needs. That’s why we created different areas in our workspaces that match ideally what your working situation currently demands:
- Sometimes it’s important to cut out everything around you to get into your flow. Therefore, we created our Library and Silent Room, which we call “Focus”-Spaces, and our private Work Cabins “Condense”, where you can work entirely on your own or make private calls.
- There is nothing more uplifting than a nice little chat with your co-workers while taking a short break. Come together in our Lounge, Café & Event Space „Join“ and chat about joint projects, small talk, connect over coffee or meet for drinks after work.
- You’re a team player just like us? Great! We offer different “Create” Conference Rooms with markable walls and screens for groups up to 7 persons and also smaller Meeting Rooms (“Connect”) for intense discussions for 2 persons.
- If you’re stuck and the ideas just won’t flow as usual, it often helps to switch locations and do something completely different. Play a little game of darts or chess in our “Relax” Game & Music Room or pluck some chords on one of our guitars – you’ll see, the ideas will come back by themselves.
- If you really have to get sh** done and focus, our “Accomplish” Offices for 2 to 10 persons are the way to go: all equipped with ergonomically adjustable chairs powered by VITRA, variable lighting system and lockers.
Time for some facts and figures
Sounds good to you? Then you might still have some questions left: What do you get as a Ruby Works Member? How much is a desk in our workspace? Let’s talk numbers:
Ruby Works Membership
To book one of our workspaces, you have to be a Ruby Works Member, which costs € 49 per month. As a member, you have exclusive access to our community, including our curated city guide, our regular afterwork events, office lunches, talks and music events.
Our Flex Desk for € 295 per month package includes the usage of all of our community spaces (Focus, Condense, Join, Relax and Connect). During your stay you can enjoy unlimited Hausbrandt-Barista-coffee, tea and water and surf with unlimited WiFi. Feel free to print, copy and scan as much as you want, on a fair use basis of course. Additionally, our cleaning and concierge services are available to ease your day.
In case you would like to have your own fixed workspace with the opportunity to create your personal decorations, we recommend you our Fix Desk package. It includes, additionally to all the services of a flex desk, one workspace in “Accomplish” spaces, a desk in one of our premium design offices and costs € 535 per month.
If you need to escape your usual work atmosphere for some time or you’re just in town for a few days, you can book our Day Pass for € 15. It includes the same services as the Flex Desk.
Every Flex and Fix Desk rate includes two hours per month in our “Create” conference rooms for free.
To celebrate our opening in Hamburg some more, we’re giving away one month of a Flex Desk in our Ruby Hans WorkSpace Hamburg for free! To participate, just comment below this blog post and share with us how you keep motivated whilst working or like and comment the facebook post. We can’t wait to welcome you in our work community!
Click here to read all about our sweepstake guidelines.
Ruby Hans Workspaces